License & Permit Forms

Permit and license applications are listed.  Please click on the appropriate License Application to view and print the form to fill out and file with the Administratin Department at the City Administration Building, 540 West Hills Circle.  If you have any questions, please call Jeanette at 507-774-7341.    

City Code
License Application Name

    Park Permit Application

    Event Permit Application - This form is used for parades, fireworks display, public dances, street vendor, temporary road closure requests, weekend activities requiring use of public right-of-way.  If you have any questions, call Jeanette @ 507-774-7341. 

Section 806 On-Sale Intoxicating Liquor Application Section 510:15
Parade Permit - Use Event Application from above 
Section 801 Short Term Malt Liquor Application Section 510:15

Section 620

Use of Sidewalks - Use Event Application from above 

Section 510:15

Section 600:25 Termporary Road Closure - Use Event Application from above     Free
Section 806:05 Temporary On-Sale Liquor License

Section 510:15

Section 494 Trees, Schrubs and Vines Application Section 510:10