Get a Library Card
We encourage children to fill out their own applications. Take this opportunity to ensure that your child knows his or her home address and a working telephone number.
Adults, please present identification along with your completed application.
What can I do with my library card?
- Check out books, DVDs, CDs, and other library materials
- Check out eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Download and stream music
- Download digital magazines
- Search research databases from your home, office or school
- Request delivery of a book from another library
- Use a library computer
- Check your library account online or via the OPL Mobile app
Protect your account! If your OPL library card is lost or stolen we will replace it so that your account number can not be used by others. Replacement fee in both Children's and Adult Services is $1.00.