Get a Library Card
Children may get a library card by:
- Completing an application in person.
- Or, filling out the Children's Library Card Application and emailing it to us. The child can come to the Library at a later time to pick up the card.
- Or, printing the completed Children's Library Card Application. The child can bring in the application to request a card.
We encourage children to fill out their own applications. Take this opportunity to ensure that your child knows his or her home address and a working telephone number.
Adults may get a library card by:
- Presenting your ID and completing an application in person.
- Or, filling out the Adult Library Card Application and emailing it to us. Bring in your ID to pick up your card.
- Or, print out the completed Adult Library Card Application, then bring it along to the library and present your ID to pick up your card.
Adults please present identification along with your completed application.
Why do I need a library card?
- Check out books, DVDs, CDs and other library materials
- Check out eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Download music
- Search research databases from your home, office or school
- Request delivery of a book from another library
- Use a library computer
- Check your library account online from home or office