1. Q: Can I ride down the tube/body slide backwards?
A: No. for safety reason, guests may only ride the slides feet first
2. Q: Can two people ride down the body slide together?
A: No--Patrons must go down the slide one person at a time
3. Q: Can I have a birthday party at River Springs?
A: Yes. We provide a birthday package ranging in price bases on the amount of people in your party.
4. Q: How often/how long are the pool breaks?
A: We have safety breaks every hour on the hour for ten minutes
5. Q: How much money do I save on prepaid passes?
A: Based on the normal 48 " & taller $6.50, savings are as follows: $60 (10 passes)--Save $5.00;
$110 (20 passes)--Save $20.00; $150 (30 passes)--Save $45.00
6. Q: Do have to pay if I'm not going swimming?
A: Yes. If you enter the water park you must pay the admissions fees.
7. Q: Can my child use a lifejacket?
A: Lifejackets are permitted in the zero-depth area, lazy river and shallow end of the activity pool only. Parents/Guardians must be with in arms reach of the child.
8. Q: Are floating devices or inflatable toys allowed in the pool?
9. Q: Can I bring food into the water park?
A: No outside food or beverage is allowed into the water park
10. Q: Where is the first aid room located?
A: By admissions directly across from the bathrooms, it is labeled First Aid.
11. Q: Where can I find information about swimming lessons?
12. Q: Can there be more than two people in a double tube?
A: No, for safety reasons there can only be two people in a double tube.
13. Q: Will you fall out of the tube at the bottom of the slide?
A: Yes, be prepared to get wet.