Junior Golf Program
- Ages 8-18
- Location is Brooktree Golf Course
- Monday"s or Tuesday's beginning July 8 and 9, 2013 - End date July 29 and 30, 2013.
- Time is 8:00am to 10:00am each day. Participants choose same day for each week when registering.
- Register beginning, February 23rd at Willow Creek School from 7-10AM or at the Parks and Recreation office after February 23rd.
- Cost is $30.00 for resident/non resident, payable to Parks and Recreation and includes green fees.
- Participants provide their own golf clubs or they may rent clubs from Brooktree Golf shop.
A typical day on the golf course will consist of 1 hour of guided instruction followed by 1 hour of golf. Players will be guided through two different 30 minute stations. There will be two instructors offering instruction on swing development, chipping techniques, and putting strategies. There will also be golf games with prizes given away at the end of each day.