Residential Contractor Requirements
All of the following forms must be completed and included with the 2 sets of construction plans submitted to the Engineering Department and Building Inspection Department for review. The Water Quality Specialist will review all grading plans to ensure that the site drainage conforms to the subdivision drainage plan and that appropriate erosion and sediment controls are in place to prevent pollutants from leaving the construction site.
- Single Family Residential/ Townhome Grading/ ESC Checklist-comprehensive list of information that the contractor must include in the grading plan and SWPPP.
- Single Family Residential/ Townhome Grading/ ESC Sample plan-a example of the information that must be included on the grading plan.
- City of Owatonna Notice of Transfer/ Modification Form - required when transfering or closing Grading/ ESC Permit.
- Notice of Transfer/ Modication Fact Sheet - read prior to signing notice of transfer/ modication form and deliver to person responsible for SWPPP oversight.
- MPCA Permit Modification Form-the application that must be printed, completed, and submitted to the MPCA if development is under Construction General Permit coverage.
**If the all of above information is not completed and submitted with construction drawings, the plan will NOT be allowed to be reviewed.**
Residential Contractor Resources and Responsibilities
The following information is available for further details about the requirements of the Grading/ESC Permit Process
- Grading and ESC Guidance - detailed requirements outlining the responsibilities and procedures that contractors must follow to conform to the City of Owatonna Stormwater Management Ordinance No. 52.25.
- How to use the Permit Modification Form-general information about the MPCA permit modification form process and responsibilites.
- Concrete Washout Requirements